Whether you are looking for rejuvenation, pain relief, relaxation, or just want to supplement your wellness routine, massage therapy can provide you with many healing benefits. Massage therapy can reduce tension and release endorphins, which can reduce the perception of pain. It is also the perfect complement to physical therapy and may promote your body’s ability to heal more quickly.
Below are the types of massage we currently offer:
- Sports Massage: Enhances training, increases flexibility, decreases soreness.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: Deeper pressure and muscular manipulation designed to address muscular tension, postural imbalances and pain.
- Swedish Massage: Commonly referred to as relaxation massage, using long and flowing strokes.
- Pregnancy Massage: Pre and post-natal massage to reduce muscular aches associated with pregnancy. A specially designed pregnancy cushion is provided for the mother to comfortably lie on her stomach during the session.
- Assisted Stretching: A clothed, full body stretching routine combining passive and assisted stretches as well as contract/relax methods
30 minutes: $65
60 minutes: $120
90 minutes: $150
Massage Therapy Hours
To schedule, please call 301-874-9200.